September 21, 2018

Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance -The Schenck Agency

Protecting the personal assets you've worked so hard for is always a primary concern for any family. At The Schenck Agency, our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide.

Automobile Insurance

Auto  Insurance -The Schenck AgencyAutomobile Insurance provides financial coverage for accidents, thefts, vandalism or collisions involving a motor vehicle. Coverage includes Liability Insurance, Personal Injury Protection coverage and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage.  Optional coverage is available for Collision coverage, Other-than-collision coverage, Towing and Rental Reimbursement coveage.

Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance or fill out our online quote form.

Click here for Frequently Asked Questions

Homeowners Insurance

Home Insurance -The Schenck AgencyHomeowners Insurance covers a policyholder's physical residence as well as its contents against damage or loss from disasters such as fire, theft, vandalism, hail and lighting.  Liability coverage also takes care of the individual's responsibility for the injuries or damages others might suffer due to the negligence of the insureds included for coverage under the policy.

Contact Us today for more information about Homeowners Insurance or fill out our online quote form.

Click here for Frequently Asked Questions

Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance

Umbrella Liability  -The Schenck AgencyCoverage includes higher limits of liability coverage to extend over both your automobile liability coverage, and your personal liability coverage.  Coverage limits available begin at $1 Million, with limits up to $5 Million, or more, available (subject to eligibility requirements).

Condominium Homeowners

Condo Homeowners-The Schenck AgencyCondominiums and Co-Op owners need to insure their personal contents, as well as including "unit-owners" coverage for the parts of their unit not covered by their Associations Master Policy.  Personal Liability coverage will be included to cover the unit-owners liability for bodily injury or property damage. An important optional coverage to include is "loss assessment" coverage, which will cover possible assessments by your condo association for damages to the common areas not covered by the associations master policy.

Renters Insurance

Renters need to insure their possessions and have protection against liability.  Renters Insurance, also known as a Tenant Homeowners policy, covers your contents in the event of a disaster and provides liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage.

Flood Insurance

Homeowners Insurance does not cover damage caused by a flood.  In order to cover your home or contents from damage caused by a flood, a Flood Insurance policy will protect you.

Boat & Watercraft

Boat, Yacht, WaterCraftMost home insurance coverage will cover boats that are less than 16 feet in length, and have less than 25 mile per hour capabilities. Larger and faster boats need additional coverage and a separate watercraft policy. The type of watercraft, as well as the value, will play a factor in the cost of insurance.

Other Personal Lines Insurance Coverage

Other Personal Insurance  Types of coverage available include:  Antique & Classic Automobile, Motorcycle, Personal Watercraft and Valuable Articles are some of the most commonly requested coverages available.